The DW616 1-3/4 HP Fixed Base Router has the power to rout smoothly through hardwoods. Provides quick and precise depth adjustments and fast, easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes.
- 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11.0 amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64″ increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and removes the need for a “shorty” cord motor pack
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy