The DCF682N1 8V MAX* Gyroscopic Inline Screwdriver features speed variations allowing users to choose the level of performance needed for various applications. Allows for quick screwdriver bit change and holds 1″ bit tips.
- Motion activation variable speed and reversing control for precise fastening control
- Motion activated variable speed 0-430 rpm for fastening into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal
- Allows illumination in confined areas without shadowing
- Battery charge status on tool notifies when to charge packs
- 1/4″ hex allows for quick screwdriver bit change and holds 1″ bit tips
- 8V MAX battery pack allows for longer run-time and charges in one hour