Titebond Original Wood Glue is the industry standard for woodworking. It provides a strong initial tack and fast speed of set to reduce clamp time. It also develops a bond stronger than the wood itself, offers excellent sandability and is unaffected by finishes. Titebond Original can help any woodworker achieve professional-looking results. It is ideal for wood, hardboard, particleboard, leather, cloth and most other porous materials. Titebond Original is easy to use, non-toxic and cleans up with water.
Choose Titebond Original Wood Glue for a strong initial tack and fast set time. The glue can develop a bond stronger than the wood itself, offer ideal sandability and is unaffected by finishes to keep you working without pause. Most porous materials can benefit from this wood glue, including hardboard, particleboard, leather and cloth. The non-toxic formula is easy to use and cleans up with water.
- Bonds with wood, leather, hardboard, high pressure laminates, particleboard, cloth and more
- Non-toxic adhesive cleans up with water
- 60-minute set time and 24-hour cure time
- Heat and solvent resistant
- Unaffected by finishes
- Excellent sandability
- Meets ASTM D-4236 standards
- Adhesion level: High
- Adhesive Product Type: Glue/Epoxy
- Curing time (hours): 24
- Dry Color: Yellow
- Features: Drillable, Sandable, Solvent Resistant, UV Resistant
- Glue/Epoxy Type: Wood Glue