The Simpson Strong-Tie Strong-Drive SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screw is a 1/4-in-diameter high-strength structural screw ideal for various connector installations as well as wood-to-wood and engineered wood applications. It installs with no predrilling and has been extensively tested in various applications. The SDS is improved with an easy-driving Type-17 point and a corrosion-resistant double-barrier coating.
- Type-17 point enables easy driving with no predrilling and minimal wood splitting
- 3/8-in hex head with 0.48-in integrated washer
- Head is stamped with the Simpson Strong-Tie “≠” sign and fastener length for easy identification after installation
- Serrated threads
- Replacement driver bit model BITHEXR38-134 (not included)
- Length: 2-1/2 in.
- Corrosion-resistant double-barrier coating