The Makita cordless impact driver kit contains XDT13Z 18 Volt LXT® brushless impact driver, DC18SD 18 Volt LXT® Lithium-Ion charger, BL1830B 18 Volt LXT® Lithium-Ion 3 Amp-hour battery and tool bag. This impact driver features a BL™ brushless motor that delivers a maximum torque of 1,500 Inch lb, maximum versatility and performance for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed. Eliminating the carbon brushes, this BL™ brushless motor runs cooler and more efficiently for longer life. It provides variable speed of 0 to 3,400 RPM and 0 to 3,600 IPM for a wide range of fastening applications. This driver with battery, weighs only 3.3 lb and has rubberized soft grip that reduces user fatigue and provides increased comfort on the job. Tool powered by an 18 Volt Lithium-Ion slide style battery assures fastest charge time, more working time and minimal sitting time on the charger. Driver featured with Star Protection Computer Controls™, allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time. This Star Protection communication technology also monitors condition while in use to safeguard against over-loading, over-discharging and over-heating. Tool is integrated with aluminum gear housing for increased job site durability. The 5 Inch long compact and ergonomic tool has 1/4 Inch hex chuck for quick bit changes. It is great for a variety of driving and fastening tasks including fastening deck screws, TEK screws, cabinet screws, tightening down lag bolts.
- This Makita XDT131 is a 1/4 In. impact driver kit with 3.0Ah battery, rapid charger, and a soft carrying case.
- Maximum speed of 3,400 RPM and 3,600 IPM
- Maximum torque of 1,500 In.-lbs
- 1/4 In. hex bits accepted
- Convenient one-touch quick release chuck
- 3.3lbs with battery
- 5 In. length is small for tight spots
- BL Brushless Motor runs cooler and more efficient for longer tool life
- Electronic controls inside tool match torque to the fastening needs