Our M18 FUEL™ 12″ Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with ONE-KEY™ Kit generates the power of 15amp corded saws and is designed for the professional carpenter, remodeler, and general contractor. The miter saw is up to 15% lighter than competitor saws and delivers up to 330 cuts per charge. It has the same capacity as corded a 12-inch miter saw, providing you with the ability to perform all of your critical applications while increasing your portability, efficiency, and productivity on the jobsite. The cordless miter saw features our POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS™ Tool Intelligence, and is powered by our M18™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries. The saw has a Shadow Cut Line LED light, an adjustable stainless steel detent plate, cam locking miter system and easy carry side handles, making it a leading miter saw solution. In addition to the saw, this kit includes one M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 battery, an M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger, handles and clamp.
- Comfortable horizontal handle for convenient on/off operation
- Dual Horizontal Steel Rails with Three Large Linear Bearings-deliver smooth sliding action
- Light weight aluminum construction for easy portability
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- Tall Sliding / Removable Fences to Support Large Base and Crown Against The Fence
- Detent Override for Easily Setting Miter Locations Outside of Detents
- Integrated top and side carry handles for easy transportation
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- Shadow cut line indicator for quickly lining up cuts
- Cam Locking Miter System with Adjustable Stainless Steel Miter Detent Plate and 11 detent locations
- REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM™ HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry’s best protection against jobsite conditions.
- Up to 330 Cuts Per Charge