A superior anti-freeze lubricant formulated to allow and ensure effective pneumatic equipment operations in even the harshest of environments. Working in freezing conditions is hazardous enough without the added complication of equipment freezing solid. This is why Kilfrost is the trusted name in pneumatic tool lubrication, especially in low temperatures.
For over thirty years Kilfrost have supplied industries such as:
- Mining & quarries
- Oil & gas
- Civil engineering & concrete plants
- Shipyards & transportation services
with the only product that can truly operate in these harsh conditions for pneumatic equipment, ensuring operations are kept running smoothly.
From air motors to impact wrenches and jackhammers, if your tools are air fed, they are at risk in winter temperature.
High performance water absorbency, extreme pressure lubricity and anti-wear capability for pneumatic industry.
Why Kilfrost Anti-Freeze Air Line & Tool Lubricant?
- Stop moisture freezing and equipment failure, avoiding reduced downtime
- Reduce servicing of pneumatic tool thanks to strong anti-wear capability
- Enhanced corrosion protection for longer equipment lifetime
Key Features of Kilfrost Kilfrost Anti-Freeze Air Line & Tool Lubricant
- Able to absorb 4 times its own weight of water
- Over 3x pressure protection than our previous formulation & 40% greater high-pressure lubrication
- 12% lower wear than previous generations of product