DuPont Flashing Tape is a self-adhered flashing that helps protect the heads and jambs of rectangular windows and doors from water intrusion providing a durable seal at the window-wall interface. DuPont Flashing Tape is a self-adhered flashing that is designed to help protect the heads and jambs of windows. These areas can be subjected to wind-driven rain, which can find its way into a window and cause water damage.
DuPont qualifies its flashing products according to the AAMA 711-07 Voluntary Specification for Self Adhering Flashing Used for Installation of Exterior Wall Fenestration Products. DuPont Flashing Tape comes backed by a 10-year limited warranty from DuPont, a company dedicated to providing innovative and reliable products for over 200 years.
- A self-adhered flashing tape
- Helps create a continuous protective envelope around heads and jambs of rectangular windows and doors
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty from DuPont
- Manufacturer: DuPont Tyvek
Manufacturer Part Number: D15147404
- Adhesive: Butyl Rubber (black)
- Appearance: DuPont Tyvek Logo printed on Tyvek tape
- Application: Jambs and Heads of Rectangular Windows
- Made in the USA: Yes
- Package Quantity: 1