The FLEXVOLT 60V MAX 7-1/4 in. Cordless Worm Drive Style Saw features a blade oriented to the left of the motor and the handle positioned at the rear of the saw to optimize line of sight when cutting. An electronic brake helps stop the blade after the trigger is released. Bevel capacity is 53 with stops at 45 and 22.5. The saw achieves smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime with a durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor.This Cordless Worm Drive Style Saw achieves 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 90. Hang the tool conveniently with the included rafter hook. This tool is also Tool Connect Tag-Ready so you can easily track it by attaching a Tool Connect Tag (Tag sold separately.) It’s ideal for use in a variety of wood cutting applications such as oriented strand board (OSB), plywood, hardwoods, dimensional lumber, and flooring. Many of the professional contractors using this tool include framers, concrete formers, carpenters, and general contractors.DEWALT high powered cordless tools come standard with a 3-year limited warranty, 1-year free service contract and 90-day money-back guarantee. Purchase FLEXVOLT 20V/60V MAX batteries separately.
- Designed with blade oriented to the left of the motor and the handle positioned at the rear of the saw for easy line of sight
- The saw has an electronic brake that helps stop the blade after the trigger is released
- Bevel capacity of 53° with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- Durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor for smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime
- Achieves 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 90 degree
- Includes a rafter hook that allows users to hang their tool for convenience