This 5-inch Brushless Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder with Kickback Brake and No Lock-On features our long-lasting brushless motor. You’ll never need to take it out of service to replace brushes. This hand grinder has an internal brake to stop the wheel when you release the switch. PERFORM & PROTECT features on this grinder tool include Kickback Brake, E-CLUTCH, and LANYARD READY Attachment Points, making it ready for jobsites where user protection is the highest priority.
- 2-stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool
- Brake of the metal grinder stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average using DWA8914 wheel
- Brushless motor of the angle grinder requires no brush changes
- LANYARD READY integrated lanyard attachment point (Lanyard not included)
- POWER-LOSS RESET – The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- The electronic Kickback Brake of the DEWALT angle grinder engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed, engaging with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the motor off