This brushless 4-1/2 in. cordless circular saw (tool only) comes with one blade, rip fence, and dust port adaptor. The DCS571 features a bevel gear design allowing users to cut 2x material at 90 degrees and 1x material at 45 degrees. With convenient on-board blade key storage users can change blades with minimal hassle. Elongated handle optimizes reach for rip cutting OSB and plywood. Using a DCB205 battery, you can cut up to 369 linear feet of 3/4 in. OSB. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Brushless motor allows you to cut up to 369 linear feet of 3/4 in. OSB using DCB205 battery (sold separately)
- Removable auxiliary handle for increased control
- Hang hook for increased convenience
- On-board blade key storage for hassle free blade changes
- 1-1/2 in. finger trigger allows users to choke-up on tool if necessary for their application
- Bevel gear allows users to cut 2x material at 90 degrees with a 4-1/2 in. blade