The DCP580B features a brushless motor for maximum efficiency that helps to maintain speed under load. The brushless planer features a 3-1/4 in. width capacity and ability to adjust depth at 1/256 in. adjustments with a rebate capacity of 5/64 in. The planer weighs 6.8 lbs. and operates on the DEWALT 20V MAX* battery system. Lightweight and cordless, the planer can be easily transported around the jobsite without the hassle of a cord. Battery, charger and dust bag sold separately.
- Brushless Motor provides power and runtime
- 30,000 cuts per minute achieve a fast removal rate
- 5/64 in. (2 mm.) maximum depth of cut
- Calibrated depth adjustment knob to 1/256 in. (0.01 mm. approximately)
- Precision-machined front and back aluminum shoes ensure parallelism of cut
- Kickstand allows user to rest the planer on work surface without gouging the material