Super tough and smart too, this joist drill features a mechanically controlled 2-Speed system to match your torque and RPM to your application, while its low gear slip clutch handles reactionary torque – meaning you’re going to spin that hole saw bit, not you wrists! With operating rates of 11.5 Amps and 850 Max Watts Out, the DW124K is made with the professional in mind, letting you bore up to 1 ½” dia. with a spade bit in wood or 5” with a hole saw in wood. The adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle allow for various styles of use lending comfort and control as you adjust to your application. If you’ve read this far it’s probably because you are interested in finding the best tool for your work. Well, you found it. Now get out there and drill baby drill!
- 100% ball-bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life.
- Mechanical-slip clutch in low gear to provide control of reactionary torque.
- Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle provide maximum leverage and control.
- Mechanically controlled 2-speed to match rpm/torque to application requirement.
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress.
- 21″ overall length provides greater control and leverage.