- MADE WITH “”BEDDAR WOOD””: Meet the newest innovation in shims. Beddar wood is uniquely processed to provide a shim that performs better than any other shim on the market, including pine or cedar.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: Our 8″” shims are easy to score & cut and are split resistant to nails & screws. They have an excellent snap that breaks off clearly and thin-feathered tips, making them flexible for use.
- PACKAGING: Our cartons keep shims organized and stored between uses, so you don’t have to worry about the shims being damaged or misplaced.
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR USE: Our shims can be used for leveling, labeling, plumbing, repairing appliances, doors, cabinets, garages, floors, stairs, and more.
- ALL NATURAL: No chemicals, additives, fumigation, or treatment. The wood is 100% kiln dried, meaning there is no molding or rotting. Our wood does not shrink either. Being made in the USA, we can confidently say our shims are clean, consistent, and dependable.