The Bantam R430006 compact self-retracting lifeline provides lightweight safety in the palm of your hand. At just over 2 lbs per unit, Bantam can be connected at the users back without causing fatigue. As a Class 1 device that keeps the maximum arrest distance to 24 inches, Bantam is ideal for low clearance applications and accomplishes this while keeping the average arrest forces to 900 lbs. Available in a 6ft length and constructed with tough UHMWPE webbing, Bantam offers a range of lifeline hook options and can be combined into a twin leg model for 100% tie-off applications.
- Lightweight and compact construction with 6ft UHWMPE web working length
- Minimizes Fall Arrest Distance to 24in while keeping average arrest forces to 900lb
- High Impact Nylon Housing with swivel top
- Supports workers up to 400 pounds
- Carabiner included
- Durable labels and shock pack cover to aid inspection
- ANSI z359.14-2021 Class 1, OSHA Compliant