Makita’s 3 x 21-Inch Belt Sander, model 9903, combines power and speed with ease-of-use features and less noise for fast and efficient stock removal. The 9903 is ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, furniture makers, floor installers, deck builders and general contractors who require a best-in-class belt sander.
The 9903 features a powerful 8.8 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The variable speed control dial allows the user to match the speed (690-1,440 ft./min.) to the application. The 9903 also features less noise: at only 84dB, it is one of the quietest sanders in its class.
- Powerful 8.8 AMP motor; only 85dB
- Variable speed control dial (690 -1,440 ft./min.) to match the speed to the application
- Auto-tracking belt system tracks belt without adjustment
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- Front grip design for comfortable operation
- 3″ wide belt with a speed of 1,440 ft./min. for faster material removal
- Dust bag for a cleaner work environment
- Long 16.4 ft. power cord for easier maneuverability
- Sands wood or metal and removes paint and rust
- Double insulated