The Makita 18V LXT® Brushless 2-Piece Combo Kit (model XT269T) gives you two efficient brushless tools for drilling, driving, and fastening. The Kit also includes the category’s fastest-charging 5.0Ah batteries and the expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18V LXT® system, so your batteries will power an expanding range of Makita tools and accessories. The XT269T includes a variable speed ½” hammer driver-drill with two speed settings and an efficient brushless motor that delivers a full 530 ft.lbs. of Max Torque. The Kit also includes a variable speed impact driver with a full 1,500 inch-pounds of Max Torque.
The XT269T is part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) with BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 4.2 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) with BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- Hammer Driver-Drill features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions.
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan which cools the battery for faster, more efficient charging