Freud’s range of dedicated saw blades for picture frames and molding saw blades deliver superior finishes in solid wood and man-made materials when in crosscutting and mitering applications. Freud-made TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide coupled with Freud’s Silver I.C.E (Industrial Cooling Element) [or Perma-SHIELD coating] gives these blades the longest run time of other similar blades available today. Freud’s unique tooth design and anti-vibration reeds, lead to a high precision, exacting cut of frames and moldings, where the items must be coupled to perfectly match, without chipping, even when covered in paint, metallic foil, filler, plaster and other abrasive and fine materials.
- Freud’s exclusive blend of TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide is specifically designed for each cutting application to maximize cutting life and material finish
- Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) 38-degree tooth with positive cutting angle
- Freud’s own Silver I.C.E. Coating™ reduces heat, build up, and eliminates rust and corrosion to maximize the life of the blade
- Freud’s proprietary Perma-Shield™ non-stick coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up
- Anti-Vibration design eliminates movement and reduces vibration for flawless cuts
- Tri-Metal Brazing gives the tooth superior bond strength and protects the carbide tooth by giving it increased flexibility and impact resistance
- Freud’s Hi-Tolerance Precision Plate Grinding & Tensioning features a laser cut blade body from 48 Rockwell steel plate (the world’s highest quality steel) that remains flat and true, over the lifetime of the blade, for ultimate accuracy in picture frames and delicate coated moldings